2017 Southeastern Conference
Women’s Basketball Tournament
- Wednesday | Mar 01 , 2017 11:00 AM
- Thursday | Mar 02 , 2017 12:00 PM
- Thursday | Mar 02 , 2017 6:00 PM
- Friday | Mar 03 , 2017 12:00 PM
- Friday | Mar 03 , 2017 6:00 PM
- Saturday | Mar 04 , 2017 5:00 PM
- Sunday | Mar 05 , 2017 3:00 PM
The Bon Secours Wellness Arena and VisitGreenvilleSC are honored to announce that The Southeastern Conference has awarded the 2017 SEC Women’s Basketball Tournament to Greenville, S.C. Greenville previously hosted the SEC Women’s Basketball Tournament in 2005.
Single tickets are on sale now. For more event specific information, click here.
Click here for our standard arena policies and our most frequently asked questions.
Ticket Booklet Information
A ticket book contains seven tickets, one for each session, which allows 1 person to attend all 13 games. Sessions on Wednesday and Thursday will be all general admission seating. Each ticket book will include a general admission ticket for the Wednesday morning, Thursday afternoon and Thursday evening sessions and a reserved seat ticket for Friday, Saturday and Sunday sessions.
Session 1 - Wednesday - 2 games - 11am
Session 2 - Thursday afternoon - 2 games - 12pm
Session 3 - Thursday night - 2 games - 6pm
Session 4 - Friday afternoon - 2 games - 12pm
Session 5 - Friday night - 2 games - 6pm
Session 6 - Saturday afternoon - 2 games - 5pm
Session 7 - Sunday - Championship Game - 3pm
All times eastern. Times subject to change.
The second game in a session will begin 25 minutes following the conclusion of previous game.
All fans, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the Arena for the Basketball Tournament.
Single Session tickets are also available at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena box office.
Complimentary Weekday Shuttle
Complimentary Shuttling will be available from Redemption Church to Bon Secours Wellness Arena during weekday games.
635 Haywood Road, Greenville, SC 29607
Clear Bag Policy
The SEC strongly encourages fans not to bring any type of bags to the tournament, but bags must be clear or otherwise a small clutch bag to be allowed into the arena.
Bags must satisfy the guidelines below in order to be taken into the SEC Women’s Basketball Tournament:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose