We ask all guests to arrive early and travel light, as you may be subject to search, which includes metal detecting hand wands upon entry. For safety reasons, prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Vapes & E-Cigarettes
- Signs larger than a sheet of paper
- External Flash Cameras
- Cameras with an interchangeable/detachable lens (No professional photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices
- Laser Pointers
- Laptop/Tablet computers,
- 2-way radios, flashlights
- Bags (purses, large bags, clutches, backpacks, suitcases, luggage)
- Flammable liquids
- Chains or studded bracelets
- Illegal Drugs/Substances
- Balloons/Permanent Markers and Spray Paint
- Unapproved Pamphlets/Handouts/Ads
- Patrons without shoes or shirts
- Outside Food & Beverage
- Beach Balls or Projectiles
- Skateboards, Segways, rollerblades, hoverboards, bicycles, helmets, chairs
- Cans and Bottles
- Pointed Tip umbrellas
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Glass, metal or plastic containers of any kind
- Permanent markers, spray paint
- Selfie Sticks
- Weapons, pepper spray, mace, flares or fireworks
The safety of our guests and performers is the Arena’s highest priority. We employ a variety of security measures, some of which are not as visible to the public, including an advanced weapons detection system. Visitors will move quickly through security checkpoints at a seamless pace, knowing they’re well-protected everywhere inside the venue.
The Evolv weapons detection system combines powerful sensor technology with proven artificial intelligence (AI), security ecosystem integrations, and comprehensive venue analytics to ensure safer, more accurate threat detection
Signs must be relevant to event. May not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by Bon Secours Wellness Arena management. Signs, posters or garments with explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization directed toward any person.
Signs/Flags/Banners/Posters: may not be larger than 8.5" x 11" or attached to a pole/stick.
Any banner or sign may be removed, at any time, at the sole discretion of Bon Secours Wellness Arena management.
Clear Bag Policy